St Charles Parish
St. Charles Parish is located along the Mississippi River and was originally part of the German Coast that was settled by German pioneers in the 1720’s. The parish was formed in 1807. St. Charles Parish has an estimated population of 52,780 and covers approximately 132 square miles, 32% of which is water.
St. Charles Parish has one of the top rated school systems in the state of Louisiana and is only 20 minutes from downtown New Orleans.